Sep 30, 2009

1-Minute Shower Facial

There are a lot of products out there that I really love, but I'm a real sucker for multitaskers.  Anything that saves me time, money, and especially, cupboard space, makes me totally weak in the knees.  Thanks to the completely impulsive purchase of a magazine at the checkout stand, I recently found a new multitasker to love, and I'm all aglow.


This magazine had asked scores of women to try various hair, skin and makeup products (both drug store and department store varieties) and then vote for their favorites in each of the various categories.  I love articles like this because it saves me a ton of money and time experimenting with every product under the sun.  I especially love it when the drug store products beat out their department store counterparts.   How cool is it when a product performs better but costs half as much?


So what is this new love in my life:  Drum roll please.........................................







Clean & Clear Morning Burst In-Shower Facial!!!


This product does everything.  It's a cleanser, exfoliator, and mask all in one.  You put it on like a mask in the shower and let it sit for 1 minute.  It works with the steam in your shower to really deep clean your pores with clay and glycolic acid.  Then you massage it gently into your skin to exfoliate, and rinse.  My skin not only felt incredibly clean and soft, but it felt all tingly and cool, even after I started applying my makeup.  What a morning pick-me-up!


I purchased a 4-ounce bottle at Walmart for $5.44, but it is available anywhere Clean & Clear products are sold.  If you try it and love it, please let me know.  lotsalove!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Mmmmm that sounds nice. Wish I had some for this mornings shower, I could use a little pick me up.

Angie C said...

I woke up late this morning and was so stressed that I'd be late, but at least my skin felt good!

pk said...

I love this idea AND the price! Now I just need to go get some...
pk @ room remix

Angie C said...

Sometimes getting to the store is the hardest part! Hope you love it pk. BTW the label says to use use it 1-3 times/week in place of your normal cleanser. I guess daily is a little be too harsh on the skin, but sometimes I use it that often anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations