Sep 16, 2009

About Me

I'm the kind of girl who becomes completely giddy when I find a product that improves my quality of life (which isn't too hard to do) and doesn't leave a hole in my bank account large enough for my husband to notice. Once the giddiness subsides and my ability to form coherent sentences returns, my next impulse is to shout my new discovery from the rooftops, for all the hardworking, under-appreciated women of the world to hear. I just love to share. Hence, the idea for this blog was conceived.


Now, I'm new to blogging so I have a lot to learn. I'm sure my initial posts will look positively medieval, but hopefully, the information contained therein will be enough to bring you to new heights of giddiness as well.


I'm a mostly stay-at-home mother of four children, ages 8, 6, 3, and 7 months and I'm also a registered dietitian, so I may include a few posts about feeding the little ones. But mostly, the products I'll be reviewing have to do with making our lives easier. Anything from cleaning and cooking, health and beauty, and caring for kids and babies are fair game. And besides telling you why I love them, I'll also tell you where to find them and how much they cost.

Please keep in mind, the opinions shared on this blog are just that, opinions. So if you disagree with one of my reviews, or know of a better product out there, please share.


So you see, this is a win-win situation all the way around. I do the research and sharing, and you just check in from time to time to see what's new. And who knows? Maybe this week's product will be the one, that once you try, you'll wonder how you ever lived without.
My first review ever is coming soon, so stay tuned!!
lotsalove
,


Angie

5 comments:

shelly said...

So this would probably help adults too to keep from getting split ends? Thanks for the post.

Angie C said...

I would think so. I'll admit, I use it almost as much as my girls.

Julie said...

I definitely can use help to research products. I think your blog is great and look forward to seeing more! Thanks!
Julie

Monica said...

This is a great blog because we just don't have time to test everything ourselves. Time and money saved is what we all want!

Angie C said...

Thank you blogger for your unsolicited support. JK, Love you, Mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations