Jan 27, 2010

Blog Makeover (Yeah!!!)

I just wanted to let you know that very soon, my blog will have a whole new look, thanks to Diana at Custom Blog Designs.  Since I started this blog back in September, I've received so much positive feedback from all of you that I decided it was time to invest a little more into making this blog one of the best (and a little easier on the eyes).  Once it's finished, I'm celebrating by having a fabulous give away.  Remember the very first product I blogged about????  That's ok.  You can refresh your memory here.

So tell all your friends and check back in a few days.  See you soon!!!!!!!

1 comments:

~Shelley~ said...

Hi there! Found you on Mom Bloggers Club...LOVE your blog!! I love reading reviews and checking out new products! I've been having lots of fun doing reviews (& giveaways)!

I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations