Feb 9, 2010

Want Shine Free Skin??? Try MOM

Just a quick FYI.  
Did you know that applying a small amount of Milk of Magnesia to oil-prone areas on your face (after the moisturizer and before the makeup) will keep you mattified and oil-free all day??? 
Neither did I, until I tried it, and low and behold...it actually works!!!!  I feel so foolish for spending so much $$$ on skin care products and cosmetics that promised to do the same thing, but never delivered.  I guess it just goes to show that the only one we can always count on, is MOM.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm glad that works! But what about DRY skin? Got any ideas?

Emily said...

Awww man! I was crossing ALL my fingers, hoping I would win the giveaway! I think your giveaways are fixed.....maybe I should notify the BBB? Anyhoo, I told my MOM about applying HER to my forehead each day, and she wasn't amused :) Guess I'll have to look for another way to look younger.

Angie said...

Hahaha!!! Emily, you always make my day! And Carolyn, I can't help you with dry skin since I've never had it, but you might try www.totalbeauty.com. They have reviews on all kinds of skin care products from actual consumers.

Mom of Many said...

I never knew that!! Thanks for the tip. Following you from MBC FFF. Visit me at http://nobirthcontrol.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Heather McDougle said...

I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Mrs. Olsen said...

So, I finally remembered to by some MoM and it works great! I'm so glad you posted about this Angie! My makeup actually stayed on the whole day!

~Sophisticate Style ~ said...

This is the coolest thing I ever heard. Glad to know it's got another function than just cleaning out the pipes. I'll have to give this one a try.

**Yolie
http://SophisticateStyle.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations