Mar 10, 2010

Happy Registered Dietitian Day! I Wrote A Song About It

I'd like to give a big shout out to all of my fellow RD's out there and wish the rest of you a very healthy and happy day.

In celebration of this extremely important holiday, I wrote a song.  Yes, I am that talented.  I hope you like it.

You Are What You Eat
by Angie
(Sing to the tune of Yellow Submarine)

You are what you eat
from your head down to your feet
head down to your feet
head down to your feet

Eating good food will really
put you in the mood
put you in the mood
I hope that's not too crude

Eat lots of whole grains, legumes and beans,
if you want to look hot
inside your jeans

Snack on veggies and yummy fruits
and you'll love trying on
your bathing suit
(NOT)

You are what you eat
from your head down to your feet
head down to your feet
head down to your feet

Remember to enjoy
an occasional treat
we all need to cheat
to make our lives complete, HEY!

Grammys, here I come!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahahaha! Yes! You are on your way now! :)

Jen Fields said...

Wow! Just when I thought you couldn't be any more gifted you give us that! ;) LOL. Cute song Angie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations