Apr 23, 2010

Hercules Hook Teaser And...Shopping For A Bed?


Have you been in one of those "As Seen On TV" stores lately?  They sell much more than Chia Pets and Flowbees these days.  One of the coolest new products that caught my eye is the Hercules Hook (they're also sold at Lowe's under a different name).  I picked some up a few weeks ago after watching the infomercial (in the store) since my bare walls are in serious need of some decorating.  I have this fear of hanging things on my walls that I need to get over.  I've got some plans in the near future to put my Hercules Hooks to good use, and when I do, I'll tell (and show) you all about it.

BTW, (I'm totally changing the subject here) have you been looking for kids beds or any other children's furniture lately?  Then you've got to check out the above link!  They've got over 360 different types of beds for kids and you can shop tax free with free shipping on orders over $69, which can save you some serious coin!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Hi Angie,

Thanks for stopping by my site! I'm following you now as well!

http://mommys-minute.blogspot.com

MessyMissy said...

You've caught my interest. I always feel like I did it wrong when I put something up on the wall. :-) Now following you from MBC, you can find me at http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/
:-)

Kasey said...

Following you from MBC! Stop by and visit at www.alittlecupofcomfort.blogspot.com

~Sophisticate Style ~ said...

I'm totally one of those "As Seen on TV" junkies. I picked up my Hercules Hooks last year at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I LOVE them. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I always hated using those plastic butterfly thingies when punching a screw into the wall where there wasnt a stud, not I dont have to worry about it. Hmm Hmmm, lol, bye the way, I have one of those darn flowbee's too. Used it to groom my dogs, and it saved me a whole lot of money in the long run.

Glad to find your blog through MBC, I'm following

Colean said...

I use Hercules Hooks and I LOVE them! I just use a nail and hammer to get the hole started, pull out the nail and stick in the hook. These things are great. I'm also wary of putting things on walls because of anchors and whatnot. When I was a kid, my bedroom had paneling and never needed an anchor. Once we left that house, I was very reticent about putting things up. I highly recommend these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations