Apr 10, 2010

Rest For The Weary


In exactly 34 hours from now, I will be headed out to the desert for some well-deserved R & R with my old college roomy who I haven't seen in 14 years!  So stoked!!!  For those of you near the Kansas City area, check out her blog.  She is an extremely talented and award-winning photographer, and I'm so excited she's agreed to take our family photos before she and I head out.  As for my wonderful hubby, please keep him in your prayers over the next few days.  Actually, maybe you'd better just pray for the safety and well-being of my children.  Thanks in advance. 

Don't forget about the Fusionbrand Silicone Food Pod giveaway that ends April 15th.  For details, click here.  I'll announce the winner when I get back.  I'll be thinking of you all while I'm getting my 1 hour massage.  Well, probably not, but I hope you all have great few days!

1 comments:

Jeanette Huston said...

I am following you from MBC!

Jeanette Huston
http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations