Aug 29, 2010

Farewell

While "I Love These Products" had a short but good run, I'm done.  I no longer have the time, money, or interest in continuing to blog about stuff to buy.  I have spent the last two months desperately trying to simplify, organize, and eliminate excess in our home.  All of a sudden, this blog seems like a conflict of interest. 

Maybe I'll start a new blog someday.  Who knows.  I love to write without any restraints or obligations.  I can't see myself staying away from it for too long.  But most likely it will just be some daily rantings about whatever's on my mind at the time.  Hardly anything anyone else would want to read.  And as a true introvert, that's just fine with me.  Take care and...
LOTSALOVE!!!

1 comments:

carolyn said...

Well, I for one will miss you! I really enjoyed your blog. Fun to read. Have a happy life doing whatever you are doing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations